Valentine’s Day is near, which makes us ask the question: who’s your valentine this year? Ours (naturally) are our four-legged friends, our pets! Valentine’s Day is a way to show our loved ones how much we care about them, and we thought of five different ways to spoil your pup this Valentine season:
1. Snuggle it up. If you told us that a dog didn’t like a hug, we’d call you a liar. On Valentine’s Day, give your pup extra hugs, kisses and snuggles – after all, dogs are the most loving animals!
2. Take Bowser for a trip. Whether it be the dog park, an extended walk in the neighborhood or a road trip, give your dog the gift of excitement and fun of an adventure!
3. Hook your pup up with treats. When humans exchange Valentines, there’s normally some sort of candy involved – why not give your pup their own candy?! Spoil Bowser with treats today!
4. Take your pooch out to dinner. There’s nothing like a date night with your dog! There are tons of dog-friendly restaurants (especially in San Diego!) that even offer a special menu for your pooch!
5. Score some goods from the Valentine’s Collection. Whether it be a heart-filled sweater or a cute heart-eye emoji toy, there’s something for every furry Valentine!
We hope these ideas help you celebrate your best Valentine’s yet with your pooch!