Are muddy, dirty dog paws the bane of your existence? Take our quiz below to see if you suffer from Grubby Paws Anxiety Disorder (G-PAD):
- Do you occasionally avoid letting your dog outside because you know you'll have to wipe off all of his/her paws off before they gain re-entry?
- If you have a longer-haired dog, do you find mysterious debris, such as leaves and twigs, deposited in odd places throughout your home?
- Are you embarrassed when guests see the condition of your paw-print coated floors in the light of day versus under the safe cover of dim nighttime lighting?
- Do you frequently suffer night sweats due to the regular sighting of dirty paw prints on your pillowcase, comforter or bed sheets?
- Are your car seats covered in dirty paw prints?
If you, like, uh, someone I know, answered a resounding YES to one or more of any of these questions, then you may be suffering from Grubby Paws Anxiety Disorder (G-PAD).
Hang on to your Mop-n-Glow: Help's on the Way
There is good news for G-PAD sufferers and help is now available to help lessen the effects of our condition. Available without a prescription in sizes for both small or large dogs, the innovative Pawplunger.com is a recent scientific development that can help lessen the effects of Grubby Paws Anxiety Disorder.
A fast and easy way to clean your dogs paws before they gain re-entry into your house (or car) simply fill the Paw Plunger with water and the soft bristles inside the container gently yet effectively remove dirt and debris from your dog's paws. It can also be used without water to brush off sand and dirt.
Starting at $24.99 for the small size, the Paw Plunger is available Muttropolis.com. Get one and GET LIVING! : )